Here's a great 2013 New Year resolution idea...attend a FREE Love and Respect class.
“Love and Respect” is a 7 hour dvd series that has helped many male/female relationships understand each other’s different needs. It is based on the biblical scripture, Ephesians 5:33, which basically says that men should love their wives and women should respect their husbands. The need for Love by the woman and the need for Respect by the man is often misunderstood by couples. Dr. Emerson Eggerichs and his wife, Sarah, present an eye-opening presentation through this dvd series, and allow their watchers to discover that many of today’s couples are going through very similar struggles. Men especially, find that this is the first marriage series that truly understands and portrays their side of the story accurately.
No journaling. No sharing. Come as a couple or come by yourself. Married or single. Young or old. Everyone benefits.
This coming January 2013, “Love and Respect” classes will be available at 5 different church locations throughout Kauai. Classes are FREE, however registration requested.
To find out more….sign up for one of these FREE Love and Respect classes:
- Kapaa – Thursday nights, Jan 3 – Jan 31, 6:30-8:00pm, no childcare
- Lihue – Thursday nights, Jan 10 – Feb 7, 7:00-8:30pm, childcare
- Omao – Thursday nights, Jan 10 – Feb 7, 7:00-8:30pm, childcare by donation
- Waimea – Friday nights, Jan 11 – Feb 8, 7:30-9:00pm, no childcare
- Kilauea - Wednesday nights, Jan 16 – Feb 13, 6:30-8:00pm
Love and Respect Kauai testimonials
Call 332.7406 or email: LoveAndRespectKauai@yahoo.com for more information or to register. See you in January