FLAVORS OF KUKUI’ULA
FRIDAY, MARCH 20TH 5:00PM – 8:30PM
Kauai's favorite "pau hana" party is back! This season’s Flavors of Kukui’ula event celebrates the rhythm of Spring with live music by the seven piece Latin sensation Rumba De Fuego, plus Hawaiian contemporary music and other favorites by Pono Breez, Pure Harmony and Sean Pulawa and friends.
Enjoy music throughout the shopping center in three performance areas between 5:00pm and 8:00pm, along with culinary treats served “street food style”, shopping specials, and outdoor beer & wine gardens.
Featured Menu of Flavors ($5-8 snacks, prepared “street food” style):
- Eating House 1849 by Roy Yamaguchi: "Canton Style" Pancit Noodles with Crispy Pork Belly
- Josselin’s Tapas Bar & Grill: Seafood Paella
- Tortilla Republic: BBQ Pork Verde Tacos and Mexican Brussel Sprouts
- Dolphin Restaurant, Sushi Lounge & Fish House: Poke Bowls
- Merriman’s Fish House: “Bag o’ Treats” Fresh Malasadas
- Uncle’s Shave Ice: introducing Honey Toast
- Savage Shrimp: Garlic Shrimp
- Living Foods Gourmet Market & Café: Wine tasting and Fresh Grilled Chicken & Sausage Skewers
- Lappert’s Hawaii: Discover the latest flavors
Spring Fashion, Boutiques and Galleries: Don’t miss one-night-only specials and promotions by Tommy Bahama, Poipu Surf, Mahina, Quiksilver, Malie Organics, Martin & MacArthur, Palms Gallery, RED KOI Collection, Scott Hanft Photography, Ocean Jewelry & Gifts, aFeinberg Gallery, Blue Ginger and more!