- April 14, 2018, Saturday, ROOTS & SHOOTS FUN RUN, 4th annual presented by Kauai Marathon and National Tropical Botanical Garden 8am - 4pm, Cost: $40 adults, $30 16yrs and below till April 8th. Cost: $50 adults, $40 16yrs and below, April 9th to day of.
- April 14, 2018, KAUAI'S LARGEST SLIP-N-SLIDE, sponsored by Inversion Youth, Kauai Bible Church in Omao, for middle school and high school students, 11am - 3pm, Cost: free
- April 28, 2018, Saturday, KAUAI BREWERS FESTIVAL at the Poipu Beach Athletic Club, 21 yrs and over only, sponsored by Kauai Habitat to benefit Junion Achievement Kauai, 2pm - 6pm, Cost: $75
Weekly Southshore events:
- Mondays, KOLOA SUNSHINE MARKET at Koloa Ball Park, noon
- Wednesdays, KAUAI CULINARY MARKET at The Shops at Kukui'ula, 3:30pm - 6:00pm
- Fridays, COMMUNITY MARKET at Warehouse 3540, 10am - 2pm
- Saturdays, CORY MIRA live music at Keoki's Restaurant, Bamboo Bar, 8pm - 10pm
Other Kauai events:
- April 13 & 14, 2018, SPRING FANTASY ORCHID SHOW, Friday: noon -7pm, Saturday: 9am - 4pm, United Church of Christ, 4481 Kona Rd, Hanapepe.
- April 20-21, 2018, Friday & Saturday, ST. THERESA SCHOOL CARNIVAL at St. Theresa School in Kekaha, 6pm - 11pm
- April 28, 2018, Saturday, NOEL OKIMOTO QUINTET ON KAUAI at the Courtyard Marriott, Kapaa, sponsored by Kauai Concert Association, 5pm - 9pm, Cost: $30