All times listed below are approximate.
- Access into Koloa and Poipu will be limited to Koloa Rd and Omao Rd until 6:30am. From 6:30am until 8:00am, there will be no inbound traffic other than emergency vehicles into Koloa and Poipu. PLEASE PLAN AND SCHEDULE ACCORDINGLY.
- Poipu Road will be closed from Kapili Road to the Koloa Bypass, (Ala Kinoiki) from 5:30 am until 6:15 am. • Ho’onani Road will be closed from 5:00 am until 2:30 pm from Lawai Road to Kapili Road. Traffic will continue to flow in and out of the Sheraton Kauai Resort via Kapili Road.
- Koloa Road inbound lane from Highway 50 will be closed from 6:30 am until 1:30 pm. The outbound lane from Koloa Road to Highway 50 will also be closed during this time.
- Lauoho Road, Waha Road and Pu’u Roads will be closed to thru traffic from 7:15 am until 12:30 pm. All residents living in this area are advised to use extreme caution. • Omao Road from Highway 50 to Koloa Road will be closed to thru traffic from 6:30 am until 9:30 am. All residents living in this area are advised to use extreme caution.
- The Koloa Bypass, (Ala Kinoiki), will be closed from 6:00 am until 7:45 am.
- Maluhia Road both inbound and outbound to and from the Koloa Bypass through to Highway 50 will be closed to traffic from 6:00 am until 8:00 am. All traffic on Maluhia and the Koloa Bypass (Ala Kinoiki) will return to normal shortly before 8:00 am.
- Highway 50 from Maluhia west to Omao Road will be restricted to alternating one-way traffic in the mauka lane from 6:30 am until approximately 8:30 am. Traffic flow will be monitored by KPD at both Maluhia and Omao Roads.
- Papalina Road from Waha to Pu’u Road will be restricted to alternating one-way traffic in the mauka lane from 7:15 am until 12:00 pm. Traffic flow will be monitored by KPD at both ends.
- As runners retrace their steps via Papalina, Waha, Lauoho and Koloa Roads, the roads will re-open as indicated above once all of the runners have passed.
- Kukui’ula Bypass (Ala Kalanikaumaka) will be closed from 6:15 am until 2:00 pm. Outbound traffic from the Poipu roundabout to Koloa Road will remain open.
- The Poipu Roundabout will be heavily impacted and traffic will be slowed considerably from 6:45 am until 2:00 pm as runners enter the roundabout from Kukui’ula Bypass.
- Westbound Lawai Road and Spouting Horn traffic will be re-routed through The Shops at Kukui’ula.